Start the New Year with Confidence
Your home should be a place of comfort and security, but when your HVAC system is on the fritz, how comfortable can you be? Heating in the winter and air conditioning in the summer is part of having a comfortable home. When it comes to your HVAC system, you need to have confidence that your family can flip a switch and get the temperature that they need. Maintenance, repairs, and clean filters can help ensure that your HVAC system runs well and your home stays warm or cool.
Start your new year by checking on the status of your HVAC system with an inspection and maintenance service from Earl’s Air Conditioning. Contact our team today to help make sure that your heating and air conditioning system is working great.
5 Ways to Take Good Care of Your HVAC System
Make sure that your heating and air conditioning are in top shape by starting the new year with a maintenance plan. Use the tips below to cover your bases.
- Start the new year by scheduling two maintenance appointments. Schedule spring maintenance for when the cold weather ceases and your furnace can take a break. Set a fall maintenance appointment for the end of summer when you will no longer be running the air conditioning unit.
- Set reminders for yourself for monthly or quarterly filter changes. Start the new year with a stock of clean, air cleaning filters for all of your vents and intakes.
- Program your thermostat for efficiency and comfort. Save energy by adjusting the heater for a few degrees cooler than you usually do and the air conditioner for a few degrees warmer. Have the settings adjust automatically to give the air conditioner and heater a break while you are away.
- Clean around your AC unit by raking leaves, trimming shrubs, removing cobwebs and debris, and moving obstructions to prevent improper airflow. While cleaning, make notes of any repairs needed or parts that need replacing and discuss these findings with a professional.
- Invest in an air purifier to help improve the quality of air in your home and to take the strain off of your HVAC system.
Call Earl’s Air Conditioning for Maintenance Today.
For HVAC maintenance and repairs in Coachella Valley, the team at Earl’s Air Conditioning are here for you. We are familiar with the weather in Coachella Valley, and we can help you learn what to look for, what repairs are necessary, and how to adjust your thermostat for maximum efficiency and comfort. Start the new year feeling confident that you have one less household chore to worry about and schedule an inspection with our team today.
Get a leg up on home repairs this year with an HVAC maintenance and inspection from Earl’s Air Conditioning. Call us today!