Coachella Valley Ductless AC Installation
Mini Split Installation in the Coachella Valley
Not everyone has the option or desire for a central air system in their homes. Ductless air conditioning gives you all of the benefits of central air without the wasted energy. Home size and design are the most important factors in determining if ductless AC is right for you. These units are ideal for home remodels, detached casitas, and homeowners who desire different climates in different rooms. Additionally, Coachella Valley ductless AC is an alternative for those who:
- Live in older homes that lack existing ductwork
- Prefer different climates or temperatures in each room
- Have detached guest houses
- Live in remodeled homes with floor plans not conducive for efficient central air
- Own large homes, making central air expensive to run consistently
- Rent their homes or apartments and do not have the option for central air installation
- Simply want to save energy with their AC usage
Earl’s Air Conditioning offers ductless AC installation in the Coachella Valley, providing you with a solution, no matter your individual needs. Call today for a FREE quote!
Why Ductless AC?
A ductless mini-split AC installation is fast, simple, and customizable to your needs. Here are the reasons people are choosing ductless AC installation in Coachella Valley:
- The installation process is usually only one visit
- Minimal structural damage (one small hole, rather than extensive duct work)
- More effective and less visible than a window unit
- Total customization for your home
- Continuous savings on your energy bill
- Quieter than traditional central ACs
How Does a Mini-Split Ductless AC System Work?
A ductless air conditioner typically consists of a wall-mounted indoor unit combined with an outside compressor. Unlike window units, ductless units require a very small hole in the wall, making them less vulnerable to air leakage and security problems. Plus, they’re less visible and audible. These flexible units can be mounted on ceilings or walls with condensation lines hidden in the walls.
An Energy-Saving Solution
It is no secret that it gets hot in the Coachella Valley, making an AC unit an important part of your home. However, air cooling systems with ducts can waste up to 25% of the energy they require! This leads to an average 30% reduction in overall cooling costs with a mini-split ductless AC over traditional central air systems. In addition, because a ductless system is so much more efficient, it can even cool the rooms in your home faster.
Your Coachella Valley Mini Split Installation
Our Coachella Valley mini-split installation team at Earl’s Air Conditioning is here to help you make the best decision. We will evaluate your space, energy needs and preferences to understand what works for you and your home. The installation process simply includes mounting your ductless mini split AC unit into your home—you can choose to mount your unit on ceilings or walls. Remotes and programming are also provided in your mini split installation!
Upgrade your home now with a premier ductless AC installation in the Coachella Valley: Contact Earl’s Air Conditioning TODAY!