Air Conditioning Installation in Thermal
Your Free Quote for Air Conditioning Services in Thermal is Waiting
Our customer service model depends on integrity, dependability, and quality. That’s why at Earl’s Air Conditioning, we only offer the best Air Conditioning services in Oasis. When it is time to replace your AC system, our team will help you select the best energy-efficient, money-saving choice for your home or business. You can count on us to provide a selection of the most updated HVAC systems and depend on us to install any AC system with confidence.
Saving Money with Proactive AC Replacement
Most people tend to hang on to their outdated air conditioning units until they go out. However, this not only becomes a money pit, it can be dangerous. Instead of waiting for an emergency to occur, best practices include being proactive in replacing old AC units in favor of cost effective and energy-efficient systems.
There are three main advantages of being proactive with your HVAC systems in your home and business: the opportunity to install a new, energy-efficient system, the environmental impact of using an outdated or malfunctioning system, and the cost of constant maintenance or repair of older units.
- Energy-efficiency is about saving energy costs. When your AC system is not functioning optimally, you are using more energy to run it, and potentially causing strain on the unit that will cause it to go out, leaving you broke and sweaty. At Earl’s AC, we include a SEER rating with all of our installed units. This rating is simple—the higher the rating, the more energy efficient your unit is. We want you to always be aware of your unit’s functionality and never be in the dark (or heat!).
- The environmental impact of malfunctioning AC units may surprise you. Malfunctioning or old units have the potential to leak freon. While all AC units use freon safely, when it leaks, it can cause harm in the ozone, as well as potentially harm your health and lungs. Always call an expert if you suspect a freon leak, as this substance is hazardous.
- Overall, the driving factor to replacing old AC units is the headache that comes with constant maintenance of outdated systems. Rather than continue to dump money into an AC system that isn’t working optimally, Earl’s Air Conditioning recommends being proactive and saving time and money with a new, efficient system that will last years before it needs repair.
What AC System is Right for Me?
Every space requires special consideration when selecting the best air conditioning system. Our expert team will assist you in navigating budget, spatial restrictions, and personal preference when you are ready to install a new air conditioning unit in Thermal.
There are 5 general types of AC units:
- Commercial units are designed for businesses or commercial workspaces, and are your option for large spaces.
- Central units are generally used for any-sized homes and are a cost-effective and energy efficient option. The most common choice, these AC units are installed the side of your building, and the system’s ducting is integrated internally, distribute the cooled air throughout your home with vents.
- Package units are similar to central units in that the unit is installed externally, but with the ductwork also external. This is a great option for structures that cannot accommodate installation of internal ductwork.
- Ductless mini-split systems are a perfect option for when your home or structure does not accommodate ductwork at all. This is also an energy-efficient option that allows flexibility of installation and independent usage.
- Window units are the most flexible and affordable option for when you have a small space. These are easy to install in any window, and simply plug into a regular outlet.
Thermostat Options for Your New Air Conditioning in Thermal
If you have been using an outdated air conditioning system, you may not be aware of the innovation in temperature control options with new AC units. Like your air conditioning system itself, your thermostat choice is dependent on your personal needs. These options include:
- Digital thermostats allow for temperature control with more accuracy and precision than older manual thermostats you may be used to. They are an easy to use, hands-on control option.
- Smart thermostats include products such as Nest or Honeywell Pro 9000. This innovative technology actually learns your daily habits and temperature changes, keeping your control hands-off.
- Wi-Fi thermostats connect to your smartphone or computer allow you to adjust the temperature of your home from wherever you are, at any time. These are perfect for traveling, or for businesses where you are not on site at all times.
Only the Best AC Services in Thermal from Earl’s Air Conditioning
At Earl’s Air Conditioning, you are our number one priority. From your comfort to your wallet, we want to provide you with the best care possible when it comes to HVAC services. We are proud to boast a customer-centered service model guarantees the highest quality products and integrity-driven workmanship has established an unmatched reliability in the Coachella Valley.
We can provide you with efficiency and comfort when it comes to air conditioning in Thermal—don’t suffer any longer and call Earl’s Air Conditioning today!