Indian Wells AC Installation
Call our Indian Wells AC Installation Team for a FREE Quote!
What do you look for in an AC company? Integrity? Reputation? Experience? Earl’s Air Conditioning offers years of experience, an excellent reputation for workmanship and customer service, and the quality products and installation you can count on. When it is time for your family to install a new AC system in your home, or for your business to have a new system, call our team. We can help you choose a new AC system based on your budget, your home’s current temperature control needs, and the kind of system you want.
Contact Earl’s Air Conditioning for a free quote and to learn about your air conditioning system options in Indian Wells.
Air Conditioning Installation Options for Your Indian Wells Home or Office
When you are ready for a new AC system in Indian Wells, there are several factors to consider. The new system will be based on budget, the size of your space, and the efficiency and energy use you are looking for. You can choose from the following styles of AC units:
- Central AC Unit: Central air conditioning units are installed on the side of your structure with internal ductwork circulating air through the entire home or office. These are cost-efficient and are some of the most frequently installed units.
- Package AC Unit: Package units are similar to central air units, although the ductwork is installed on the roof of the structure rather than internally through the house.
- Window AC Unit: Window units are small, energy-efficient, and utilize standard power sources. They are ideal for small spaces and areas that need concentrated air conditioning.
- Ductless Mini-split AC Unit: This option is perfect for room-by-room air conditioning control and is good for homes or offices that cannot accommodate duct installation.
- Commercial AC Unit: This is the option for large commercial spaces or personal use spaces that need a stronger system.
Thermostat Options for Temperature Control
- Digital Thermostat: This is a more accurate option for manual temperature control, with precision manipulation for your comfort.
- WiFi Thermostat: Control your home or office temperature from the comfort of your couch or bed, from the car, or while away with control on your smartphone.
- Smart Thermostat: This type of thermostat learns your daily temperature habits and will eventually adjust to accommodate your HVAC needs.
Installing a New AC System in Indian Wells with Earl’s Air Conditioning
There are many advantages to acting proactively concerning updating your HVAC system. It will improve your home’s energy efficiency, lower your environmental impact, and decrease home maintenance and repair costs. Your system’s energy efficiency is rated using the SEER rating system, with updates decreasing energy use, lowering the cost to run, and increasing the amount of air reaching the rooms in your home.
Energy efficiency is not the only way you can make a difference with a new AC system, you’ll also be decreasing the chance of freon leaks into the environment. These leaks are detrimental to the earth and your health. Leaks should be handled by a trained professional like those on our team but are best handled by the install of a new system.
Save money, save energy, and make less of an environmental footprint with a new air conditioning system. Trust our team to help you make the big decision of upgrading your home’s comfort.
Contact our team today for a free quote and to discuss how we can help you with your Indian Wells AC installation or repair!