Whether you are planning for a big family gathering, hosting a small celebration, or are hunkering down with your family for the winter, there are plenty of reasons to have clean air at home for the holidays. The Fall and Winter seasons bring weather that often makes families close up their windows and doors and turn on the heat. When your heater is on, it may feel harder to breathe in your home, meaning that your air is contaminated with pet dander, dust, or dirt.
The heating and air conditioning system in your home acts as the lungs of your home when windows and doors are closed. It is our job, at Earl’s Air Conditioning to help keep those lungs clean and running smoothly, no matter the season. Our Coachella Valley air conditioning team can help keep your air clean and fresh with air duct cleaning this holiday season.
5 Reasons to Clean Your Air Ducts
Cleaning your air ducts before you have visitors this holiday season, or before the winter weather sets in, has many benefits. Your family and visitors will breathe easy after an air duct cleaning, but that’s not all. Schedule an air duct cleaning with our team for the following reasons:
- Clean air ducts improve the air quality in your home. Air quality inside is reduced in winter due to the house being closed up to keep out the cold. Closed doors, more foot traffic, and less fresh air mean your air ducts will pick up and circulate more contaminates, but an air duct cleaning can remedy this issue.
- Clean air ducts help keep the house clean. With increased contaminates flying through air ducts, there are more dust and dirt reaching furniture and floors inside the house. Removing those contaminants will result in less dust and debris deposited on surfaces throughout the home.
- Clean air ducts help remove smells from your home. Scents can be held in the dust that settles in your air ducts, so clearing that airflow can help eliminate unwanted scents in your home.
- Clean air ducts can increase HVAC system efficiency. Clean air ducts result in improved flow and efficiency by removal of dust and debris and clearing clogged airways, therefore lowering energy bills.
- Clean air ducts prevent HVAC system damage. Changes in air temperature can cause mold, mildew, and allergens that live in your air ducts and HVAC system. These contaminants can cause build up in your system and damage the system’s components. Cleaning out air ducts allows air to remain moving, reduce stagnation of moisture, and help keep the system running smoothly.
Trust Earl’s Air Conditioning with Your HVAC Maintenance
Every season has unique conditions that affect your home’s homeostasis and the systems you utilize, including HVAC systems. At Earl’s Air Conditioning, we take pride in helping our customers year-round, with air conditioner installation, maintenance, and repairs throughout the Coachella Valley. We can help you make sure that your air is clean, your HVAC system is running well, and your home is comfortable. Let us help you get ready for the holiday season with maintenance and air duct cleaning for your HVAC system.
Call our team for an appointment or to discuss your air conditioning needs with an air conditioning professional.