Split Pump Heating and Cooling Versus Traditional HVAC Options
There are plenty of reasons why many new home and business owners are choosing to install mini split heating and air conditioning systems rather than the traditional HVAC ducted systems of the past. Whether needing more temperature flexibility or wanting to conserve energy, a split pump is a smart choice. At Earl’s Air Conditioning, we can help you determine which system is best for your home and provide expert installation with high-quality products.
The Coachella Valley HVAC installers at Earl’s Air Conditioning can help you build the heating and air conditioning system that fits your needs and budget while giving you the options we know are built to last.
Call Earl’s Air Conditioning today to speak with our Coachella Valley HVAC experts and request a free quote!
6 Benefits of Split Pump Heating and Cooling Systems
If you are unsure why someone would choose a split pump over a traditional HVAC system, let the list below help you understand some of the benefits of a split system.
- Energy efficiency: Ductless mini-split systems are more energy efficient than traditional HVAC systems because they don’t have to transfer heated or cooled air through extensive ductwork. Without that added travel and air movement, there is less loss of temperature and energy when heating or cooling your home. Mini-splits use less energy to run and cost less money, increasing efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
- Easy installation: Traditional HVAC systems take extensive renovation and construction to install, from ductwork through your house to structural change to accommodate the system. Mini-split systems require minimal structural disruption and can typically be installed in less time. Depending on the number of indoor units you want and the intricacies of your installation, many mini splits can be installed in less than a day.
- Flexibility: You can install multiple indoor units, control different temperature zones independently, and customize your temperature experience. With individual room-by-room temperature control and the ability to only heat or cool the room you are using, mini-split systems are much more flexible than traditional whole-house heating and cooling.
- Reduced air contaminants: With mini split systems, you avoid the dust, dirt, and other contaminants that spread through your home via air ducts. Additionally, you don’t have to worry about frequently checking and changing air filters to prevent the spread of dirt and germs.
- Cost-effectiveness: With zone heating and cooling, you no longer must heat and cool rooms you are not using, reducing utility charges, and improving your energy expenses. Mini-split systems use less energy overall but also give you much more control over how much energy you use to heat or cool your home. Plus, you can choose an efficient system that qualifies for tax credits or rebates for added savings.
- Reduced carbon footprint: Zoning capabilities, reduced power consumption, and an option for refrigerant that doesn’t deplete the ozone give mini splits a leg up on carbon footprint reduction. You create a lower environmental impact when you choose energy-efficient options for your home, like mini-split HVAC systems.
Coachella Valley Mini Split Installation with Earl’s Air Conditioning
Earl’s Air Conditioning provides expert mini split installation, repairs, and maintenance in the Coachella Valley, backed by years in the industry. Our expert HVAC team can help you build the system that fits your needs while saving you money. Trust the Coachella Valley HVAC installers at Earl’s Air Conditioning with your heating and cooling needs and be comfortable at home no matter the weather.
Request a quote today from the Coachella Valley HVAC team at Earl’s Air Conditioning and enjoy a comfortable home year-round.