Mecca HVAC Experts
HVAC Installation, Maintenance, and Repairs in Mecca
As HVAC systems advance, so do the skills and training of the air conditioning experts at Earl’s Air Conditioning in Mecca. Our goal is to equip our community with reliable, efficient heating and air conditioning systems while providing excellent community service. Earl’s AC services include the installation of new HVAC systems of various models as well as repairs and maintenance for your existing or new systems.
The Benefits of Installing a New Air Conditioner
Sometimes it is wiser and more cost-efficient to install a new air conditioning system than to repair an old one. A new HVAC system can reduce your monthly costs, change how your house uses energy, and improve the comfort of your home. Rather than wait until your system is obsolete and incapable of working, consider the reasons to install a new system now. Read on to learn how a new HVAC unit can benefit your home.
Reduced Environmental Impact
The main component used to cool the air in your home is freon. When freon leaks, it releases environmentally detrimental and depleting particles into the ozone. Freon leaks should always be handled by a professional as they are not only dangerous for the environment but can also be hazardous to your health.
Technological advancements in all areas of life mean that along with cars, phones, and computers, our air conditioning systems advance in kind. Advances in HVAC systems equal great improvements in energy efficiency. Your unit’s efficiency will be indicated by a SEER rating. The better the SEER score, the more efficient the unit, and the newest models bear the highest ratings.
Reduced Maintenance Costs and Requirements
New air conditioning units require much less maintenance and repairs than older units which equates to reduced costs for these services. When maintenance fees get too high, it is most likely time to get a new system.
Your Air Conditioning System Options
There are several different types of HVAC systems to suit the needs of different homes and families. Air conditioning is not one size fits all, so Earl’s Air Conditioning offers HVAC solutions utilizing multiple options for AC units. The Mecca HVAC professionals at Earl’s AC can install heating and AC systems including:
- Central AC Unit: Installed on the outside of the building, a central AC unit pushes cooled air throughout your home via air ducts that are installed within the ceiling and walls of your home and released via air vents in each room.
- Package Unit: A package unit is much like a central unit but the ducts that deliver the air are not within the walls or ceiling. Their ductwork runs on the rooftop of the building.
- Ductless Mini-Split: These are a perfect option for when you cannot install ducts in a home or building. They are sleek, energy-efficient, and provide the option of individual room control.
- Window AC Unit: For smaller, less permanent air conditioning solutions, a window unit is a good choice. They can plug directly into a standard outlet and are affordable and sleek.
- Commercial AC Unit: These can be package units or central units but are much larger and higher in airflow capacity.
Thermostats Available for Your HVAC Control
Three main thermostat styles can control your new HVAC system: digital, Wi-Fi, and Smart thermostats. Digital thermostats are far more accurate than older dial versions. Wi-Fi-enabled thermostats allow you to control your HVAC system from anywhere there is Wi-Fi or cellular service. Smart thermostats learn your schedule and preferences then adjust the temperature in your home accordingly.
Earl’s AC in Mecca: Your HVAC Experts
Save money, save energy, and improve the comfort of your home for your family with a new or repaired HVAC system and the help of Earl’s Air Conditioning. Our Mecca air conditioning experts can help with installation, maintenance, and repairs for various HVAC systems. Leave your home’s comfort in our capable hands.