Oasis Air Conditioning Installation
Earl’s AC is Ready to Give You Your Free Quote for AC Services in Oasis
At Earl’s Air Conditioning, we are proud to be an integral part of the Coachella Valley community for over 60 years. We know how important it is to have properly functioning air conditioning in Oasis, and we are here to ensure you stay cool without stress.
When your AC system needs replacement, Earl’s AC will help guide you in your decision. We only offer the most quality and long-lasting products designed for energy-efficiency and longevity. For home or business, you can count on our customer centered model of service and reputation of integrity for AC services in Oasis.
For a free quote, call Earl’s Air Conditioning! We want to save you money and keep you cool with AC services in Oasis.
Air Conditioning System Choices Made Easy
With Earl’s Air Conditioning, you know you are only offered the most quality of products when it comes to HVAC services in Oasis. We know that there are a variety of choices and that it can be overwhelming. Luckily, you have the professionals at Earl’s AC on your side to help you choose the best AC system for your home or business.
Overall, there are 5 types of air conditioning units:
- Central units are an AC system that includes an externally installed AC unit, and internally installed ducting. These are the most common choice and are energy-efficient and cost-effective, and overall easy to use and maintain.
- Package units function like to central units, but their ductwork is installed externally, just like the unit itself. These units are an alternative for structures that cannot accommodate internal ducting.
- Ductless mini-split systems are an option for structures that cannot allow any sort of installed ductwork or external unit. These systems are still an energy-efficient, innovative category of AC units.
- Window units are perfect for small or independent spaces. These are easy to install, are affordable, and are simple to operate.
- Commercial units are for when you need HVAC for a business or large workspace. This category works best for large scale spaces.
Temperature Control with Thermostat Options
Long gone are the days of needing to manually adjust the temperature of your HVAC system. The innovation of new AC units includes thermostat options, and your choice is based on the personal needs of your home or business. These options include:
- Digital Thermostats: Similar to manual thermostats, but now, with more accuracy and precision temperature control.
- Wi-Fi Thermostats: Temperature control access from your smartphone or computer, you don’t even need to be in the same hemisphere to adjust your thermostat.
- Smart Thermostats: The most innovative option on the market, these include thermostat options such as Nest or Honeywell Pro 9000. You don’t even need to think about temperature control, as smart thermostats gradually learn your daily habits and temperature changes and adjust temperature to provide stress-free, 24-7 comfort.
When is the Right Time to Install a New AC Unit?
If you are hanging on to an outdated air conditioning unit, you are not alone. It is common to wait for an under functioning or malfunctioning unit to go out before considering replacement. However, our professionals at Earl’s AC recommend replacement before an emergency occurs. By being proactive, you will be saving both money and the hassle of dealing with HVAC issues—especially if this need comes up in the heat of summer.
The main advantages to not waiting to update your AC unit in Oasis are three-fold:
- Maintenance costs: As mentioned, upkeep of older units can cost far more money in maintenance than they are probably worth. By updating your AC system rather than pour money into an outdated AC unit can save you both energy and maintenance costs.
- Environmental concerns: Leaking freon is a common issue with malfunctioning AC units, but that does not make it less dangerous. A hazard to both the ozone and to your own lungs, you need to contact a professional if you suspect your unit may be leaking.
- Energy-efficiency: At Earl’s Air Conditioning, efficiency is your key to comfort. The more energy-efficient your unit is, the more money you save! It sounds simple, but often you can be in the dark about how efficient your unit actually is. That is why we include a SEER rating with every installed unit to provide you with information about the functionality of your air conditioning system.
Earl’s Air Conditioning is Here to Help Oasis Stay Comfortable
In the Coachella Valley, having a properly functioning HVAC system is priority when it comes to your quality of life. Our experts at Earl’s AC want to help you choose an energy-efficient, cost-effective air conditioning system in Oasis that will keep you comfortable for years to come.
For all your HVAC needs, look no further than a team of experts you can count on. Contact Earl’s Air Conditioning today for a free quote!