Cathedral City AC Installation
Customize Your AC System with Earl’s Air Conditioning
Upgrade your home with confidence with the help of our team of Cathedral City air conditioning experts at Earl’s Air Conditioning. We work with our customers to create the perfect AC system, including the thermostat, so that you can find comfort that fits your budget. Our professional experience here in the Coachella Valley spans several decades, and we are proud to uphold our reputation of workmanship with integrity, quality service, and trusted experience.
Trust Earl’s Air Conditioning with your HVAC needs for your home or business in Cathedral City. Contact our team for a free quote today.
Be Proactive: Know When to Install Your New AC System
It pays to plan when it comes to big purchases, and an upgrade to your HVAC system is no exception to that rule. Rather than waiting until your current, the older unit is “terminal”, acting proactively with the purchase and installation of a new AC can save you money, energy, and stress. Three main factors go into the advantages of being proactive: energy efficiency, lower costs, and lessened environmental impact.
- Save Energy: New systems utilize the SEER rating system, which signifies exactly how much your new AC unit saves energy-wise, meaning saving you on each monthly bill as well as being better for the environment. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient your new system will be.
- Save Money: Lower the costs of maintenance and repairs by installing a new AC system. Old systems easily rack up costs of repairs, maintenance, and power which can often end up being more than it is worth. A new AC unit will save you money on all three, reducing your need to worry about repairs and high electric bills.
- Save the Environment: Not only will a newer, updated HVAC system have less of an environmental footprint but it will work efficiently without risk of leaks. Freon leaks from old AC units are bad for the environment as well as your health and should be handled by a professional.
Choose the HVAC System that Works For You
Let our team’s knowledge and expertise work for you when it comes to choosing your new HVAC system. We will take into consideration your budget, your home’s current conditions, and the needs of your family to select the perfect system for you. We know that AC systems are not all one size fits all, and we have several options for you to choose from.
Types of systems include:
- Central Unit: Central Units are cost-effective, with a stationary unit installed on the side of your home, ducts running through the interior of your home, and whole structure air distribution.
- Package Unit: These units are similar to central AC units but the ductwork is installed on the roof of the property rather than throughout the interior walls and ceiling.
- Window Unit: Window units are perfect for small spaces and are affordable, efficient, and can plug into a standard outlet.
- Ductless mini-split: This type of system is perfect for homes that are not able to accommodate ductwork or if you would prefer room-by-room temperature control.
- Commercial AC Units: This is the primary option for large spaces, either business or personal, and are created for areas that need industrial-strength cooling options.
Choose Your Control System Based on Your Needs
There are three primary kinds of thermostats for HVAC control:
- Digital: Digital thermostats are more accurate than traditional manual temperature control, allowing you to specify the exact temperature you choose.
- WiFi: WiFi thermostats use the internet or your smartphone data plan to connect from anywhere you are, so you can set your HVAC system to work when you are home or away, at work, or play.
- Smart: Smart thermostats learn your daily temperature control habits and will adjust themselves to meet your needs.
Don’t Wait! Call For a Free Quote Today.
It pays to be proactive and plan for the purchase of your new HVAC system. The construction involved with a new install, the money you spend, and the energy involved in making the change deserve your attention. Take time to choose the system that works for you and let our experienced team be your guide. We can provide information, a free quote, and installation when you have chosen your new system.
Contact Earl’s Air Conditioning for a quote for air conditioning installation and to learn how we can help you in Cathedral City.