Indio AC Installation
Contact our Indio AC Installation and Repair Team for a FREE Quote!
Purchasing a new AC unit for your home or business property is a big decision. Fortunately, newer AC systems are meant to last much longer than older models—in fact, up to 20 years in all types of weather conditions. The key to enduring the test of time is proper installation and the perfect air conditioning unit for your property in Indio.
The experts at Earl’s Air Conditioning are here to help you choose the perfect unit for your home or business. Our Indio AC experts take the utmost pride in providing service with integrity, quality of workmanship, and products.
Choose Earl’s Air Conditioning for customer service, installation, and maintenance you can count on. Contact our Indio HVAC team to request a FREE quote.
The Benefits of Proactive Action: When to Install a New HVAC System
We know that you want to get the most out of your AC system, whether it is new or old. We understand that it is common to wait until your system can no longer function and is considered terminal, but there are many benefits to being proactive in installing a new air conditioning unit. The environmental impact, efficiency, and maintenance and repair costs of your system are all vitally important. Why?
- The environmental impact of an outdated system is not just about power consumption. AC systems utilize freon to cool the unit and air. Leaking freon into the environment is bad for our health as well as the ozone. In addition, it requires a trained professional to analyze and repair any leaks, increasing costs for you.
- Efficiency in power consumption and heat or air distribution are integral factors in choosing a new AC system. The SEER rating will tell you how efficient your new system is and how much it will improve functionality compared to your old or broken system. The higher the rating, the better your system will work for your home or office.
- Maintenance and repairs can quickly become cumbersome, with costs adding up right before your eyes. As units age, they will need more and more maintenance and repairs. A proactive approach to installing a new system can help cut those costs before they become too much.
The Choice Is Yours: Let Earl’s Air Conditioning Help You Find the Perfect HVAC System
Choosing a perfect system for your family’s needs or the needs of your business involves assessing your current system, discussing your budget, and reviewing your current home or office conditions. We are familiar with the typical Indio weather and will work with you to be sure you are happy with the system you choose before we get to work. The Indio AC repair and installation team at Earl’s Air Conditioning knows that one size does not fit all, and we have many options to choose from:
- Central Unit: This is the most common system as well as a highly efficient choice. The unit is installed on the side of your building or structure and uses air ducts within your structure to distribute air.
- Package Unit: This is another efficient system that involves a unit outside of the structure and ductwork, but the ductwork is run on top of the structure rather than within the interior walls or inside the home.
- Ductless Mini-Split Unit: This option is great for properties that cannot accommodate ductwork. These are sleek, energy-efficient, and have the option for independent control.
- Window Unit: This option is ideal for smaller spaces or semi-permanent use. These are affordable, efficient, and use a standard outlet for power.
- Commercial AC Unit: This is the category of HVAC systems that are for bigger buildings, business office space, or large business buildings.
Choosing a Thermostat for Your New AC System
There are three general thermostat choices for modern HVAC systems. These options include digital thermostats, Wi-Fi thermostats, and Smart thermostats. Digital thermostats are perfect for precision control as opposed to the older manual models of thermostats. Wi-Fi thermostats provide accessibility from anywhere you can access your smartphone app, so you can set your home or office temperature when away or without getting out of bed. Smart thermostats learn your daily schedules and HVAC activity and will adjust to meet your needs without having to manually change them or program them.
Save Money, Save Power with HVAC Systems from Earl’s Air Conditioning
Your home should be your sanctuary, and your business space should be comfortable and cool without the stress of constant maintenance and repairs. Our Indio AC installation team at Earl’s Air Conditioning offers a variety of systems to install and can maintain as needed because we understand the importance of having a reliable HVAC system whether at work or home. For dependable service and top-notch systems, our team is here to serve you. Let us help you choose an efficient and cost-effective HVAC system so you can rest assured you are covered at any time of the year.
Contact Earl’s Air Conditioning for home or office AC repair or installations in Indio and surrounding areas. Get your free quote today!