Coachella Valley Air Conditioning Maintenance with Earl’s AC
An air conditioning maintenance appointment is much more than an inspection. HVAC system function relies upon clean components, proper energy connections, and adequate airflow. With routine maintenance, your system will run smoothly all year long. The Earl’s Air Conditioning HVAC technicians provide excellent service and AC maintenance so you can have confidence in the comfort of your home.
Call Earl’s Air Conditioning to schedule an air conditioning service today, and rest assured your system will stay in great shape all year.
What You Can Expect with a Professional HVAC Service
Your HVAC maintenance appointment with a professional HVAC technician from Earl’s Air Conditioning may include:
- Minor Repairs: Preventive repairs and minor fixes or adjustments can help your system work efficiently and smoothly. These repairs may include adjusting or replacing loose electrical connections, faulty thermostats, faulty or damaged unit components, or clogged or damaged condensate drain lines.
- Recharging Refrigerant: Low refrigerant can cause your compressor to fail, as this part of your system cools warm air and transfers heat out of your home. Our team will assess your levels and bring everything up to where it is supposed to be.
- Dirt, Dust, and Debris Removal: Your external AC unit may need dirt, dust, plant material, twigs, or trash that is blocking or lodged within the unit components to be removed. These things can impede function and cause major problems if not removed. Dirt and dust removal can also include cleaning the indoor components including vents, intake grates, and ducts.
- Replacing Air Filters: Although it is best to replace air filters quarterly or monthly for optimal air quality, your maintenance appointment may include air filter replacement. This will help to filter allergens, dust, pet dander, and other airborne particles.
- Lubricate and Inspect: Inspecting, cleaning, and lubricating HVAC unit components: condenser coils, compressor, and evaporator coils help to find any potential problems and ensure that your system is in the best running condition.
- Inspect Ductwork: Your ducts may have leaks, tears, or disconnections that waste energy, cooled air, and money. Minor repairs, adjustments, and reconnections can prevent major repairs, wasted air, and money loss.
Routine HVAC Maintenance with Earl’s Air Conditioning
Don’t wait until your HVAC system is not working to call a service professional. Take advantage of routine maintenance appointments so you never have to go without air conditioning or heat. The Coachella Valley HVAC professionals at Earl’s Air Conditioning provide trusted care and reliable service and products for your HVAC system. We can help you have confidence in your home’s heating and cooling components, so you never worry about them failing.
Contact Earl’s Air Conditioning to request maintenance, inspections, or repairs to your HVAC system. Our local air conditioning technicians are here for you!