Call Earl’s AC When Your HVAC System Gives Your Signs of Failure
Efficiency and comfort are crucial when it comes to your home and its amenities. When the comfort of your home decreases and your energy bill starts to rise, this may indicate that your air conditioning unit is ready for replacement. At Earl’s Air Conditioning, we can help you to determine if it is time to install a new unit at home.
We understand that replacing an HVAC system can be costly, so we will work with you to make sure you know the signs of needing replacement and are confident in your decision. Your family should be comfortable and cool all year long, and having an efficient, functional, and reliable AC unit to handle the task is crucial.
The Earl’s Air Conditioning team of HVAC installers in Coachella Valley provides HVAC system inspection, repairs, maintenance, and installation for your home or business. Call us today to discuss the signs you are seeing from your air conditioning unit.
6 Signs of HVAC Aging
If your air conditioning unit is between 15-20 years old and is beginning to work overtime to keep your home cool, it may be time to replace the unit with a new one. Age can be determining factor when replacing your AC unit, but several other signs can indicate an issue with your air conditioner.
The signs that your HVAC system may need to be replaced include:
- Your home no longer holds a stable temperature and the humidity inside of your house is inconsistent.
- The airflow coming from your air ducts has decreased, which may indicate that your air compressor is failing, or your vents are blocked.
- There are loud banging or clanging noises, whistling, or metallic sounds coming from your HVAC system.
- You notice large pools of water or puddles of coolant around your air conditioning unit which are signs of an excessive leak.
- Your home’s air ducts may be leaking if you see more dust at home than usual.
- Breakdowns of your HVAC system become frequent, and repairs are growing in cost.
Although the signs above can indicate that your air conditioner is struggling to work, it may not require replacement. An assessment by an HVAC professional will provide insight into if your AC can be repaired or needs to be replaced.
Coachella Valley AC Installation by Earl’s Air Conditioning
As the temperatures increase in Coachella Valley, you will need a reliable air conditioning system to keep your home cool and comfortable. The HVAC experts at Earl’s Air Conditioning have the experience and training to assess your AC needs, determine if your unit is repairable or needs replacement, and provide the service to get the job done.
If it is time to replace your air conditioning unit or the entire system, you can count on us for excellent service and dependable products. As Coachella Valley residents and business owners, we know how hot it can be in the summer months, and we want you to be comfortable with an HVAC system that will work all summer long.
Contact the Coachella Valley HVAC professionals at Earl’s Air Conditioning for a quote today!