Mecca AC Installation
Get a Free Quote for Air Conditioning Solutions with Earl’s AC
For over 60 years, Earl’s Air Conditioning has been servicing Mecca and the surrounding areas in the Coachella Valley for HVAC installation, maintenance, and repairs. We know that over time, air conditioning units have changed and evolved. We no longer install AC units that only last 10 years. We take pride in providing excellent products that will stand the test of time with proper installation by our team members in your area.
When you need an energy-efficient HVAC system and workmanship you can count on for years to come, Earl’s Air Conditioning is here for you. Quality and integrity of service and in customer interaction are our top priority and are the virtues we stand by through the decades.
Contact Earl’s Air Conditioning in Mecca today for a free quote and to discuss your HVAC needs with our customer service team.
When Should You Install a New AC System?
The common practice used to be to wait until your air conditioning unit is no longer working to replace it. This is often in the heat of summer when HVAC companies are busy, and your home is hot. There are many benefits to discuss a new install proactively, working to find energy-efficient and cost-effective solutions before it is an emergency.
The three main advantages of taking a proactive approach to your home or business HVAC system are energy efficiency, less environmental impact, and lower maintenance costs.
- Energy-efficient systems are the AC units of the future and are what we install at Earl’s AC. New units come with a SEER rating, which tells you exactly how efficient the unit is. The higher the rating, the better your system will perform.
- Environmental impact is important for your health and the health of mother earth. Older units may leak freon into the environment which damages the ozone while being dangerous for your family’s lungs. These leaks should always be handled by a certified, experienced technician.
- Maintenance can get pricey, especially when your AC system is outdated and not working at full capacity. With more and more repairs and upkeep, the cost may not be worth the trouble. A new system is your best bet in these cases.
A proactive approach to replacing your air conditioning system can help eliminate added stresses. Don’t wait until you are without air and heat in your home, replace your AC unit when you have the time to weigh all the options.
What system is best for your HVAC Needs?
Air conditioning systems are not one size fits all and we understand that there are many options to choose from. Our team will work with you to determine your budget, your family’s needs, and the current conditions of your home so that we can help you choose the best system for your home.
There are 5 main types of air conditioning units:
- Central Units: These are cost-effective and energy-efficient. Their system involves an AC unit on the side of your building with ducting within your structure to distribute the cooled air.
- Package Units: These are similar to central units, but their ductwork is run on top of the roof rather than inside of the structure.
- Ductless Mini-Split: This option is great for when your home or structure does not accommodate ductwork and is an energy-efficient option.
- Window Units: Window units are a perfect affordable option for when you have a small space. These are easy to install and plug into a regular outlet for power.
- Commercial Units: When you need HVAC for a business or large workspace, commercial units are a great option and will work best for large jobs.
Do I Have Thermostat Options for My New AC System?
Choosing a thermostat is about ease of use and the control board that works best for your needs. Choose from the following options for your thermostat:
- Digital: A digital thermostat allows for accurate temperature control and more precision than manual thermostats.
- Smart: A smart thermostat, such as Nest or Honeywell Pro 9000, learns your daily habits and temperature changes, and will adjust to match your needs.
- Wi-Fi: Thermostats that connect to your smartphone or computer allow you to adjust the temperature of your home from wherever you are. Use your internet or data plan to adjust from the car, from the office, or the comfort of your couch.
Efficiency and Comfort with Earl’s Air Conditioning
The team at Earl’s Air Conditioning will work with you to find the perfect match for your HVAC needs. We understand the importance of energy efficiency, affordability, and less environmental impact. Our team will make sure that you have the information you need to make the right decision with confidence and trust in our workmanship. Reduce the time and money spent on maintenance and repairs with a new system installed by our team. Make your home’s HVAC system energy-efficient and increase the comfort of your home with a new AC unit from Earl’s Air Conditioning.
Let our Mecca air conditioning experts cool your home with a system you can count on. Call for a free quote today!